Directed by: Gary Winick
Written by: Greg DePaul, June Diane Raphael, Casey Wilson
Produced by: Kate Hudson, Alan Riche, Julie Yorn
Cast Members: Anne Hathaway, Kristen Johnston, Bryan Greenberg, Candice Bergen
Released date: January 9, 2009
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Duration: 1h 29min
Since the time they were little girls, best friends Liv (Kate Hudson) and Emma (Anne Hathaway) have been planning every aspect of their future weddings, including choosing the same destination: New York's famed Plaza Hotel. But when a clerical error causes a clash in wedding dates, Liv and Kate discover their inner demons -- with their lifelong friendship as a possible casualty.
• Even best friends can’t share the same wedding day.
• Best friends should share everything… except their wedding day!
• Childhood friends. Best Friends. Two Brides. Two Weddings. One Mistake.
• This January, all bets are off.
• May The Best Bride Win.
• Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blu.
• This was Kate Hudson’s first producing credit on a feature film.
• Your wedding can suck it.
• If I were your wedding, I’d be sleeping with one eye open…